Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winless, reeling Bills face daunting schedule with Vikings up next

Joy of joys, Buffalo Bills fans.
The next two Sundays, the Bills will be playing two NFC North powerhouses, the Minnesota Vikings and the Green Bay Packers.
And, judging by the fact the Vikings and Packers played to a 29-29 tie last Sunday, each will be equally problematic.
And, oh yes, both games are on the road.
The winless and reeling Bills (0-2), owners of the NFL's 32nd-ranked scoring defense, will face an especially ornery Vikings team this week at US Bank Stadium, one that should be 2-0, not 1-0-1.  B)
https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/09/18/buffalo-bills-minnesota-vikings-kirk-cousins-week-3/1348141002/

The Bills will be lucky to win a game as they are terrible. I don't believe that Allen is at the answer either, and that makes for a deadly combo for this season.

Quote: @Canthony said:
The Bills will be lucky to win a game as they are terrible. I don't believe that Allen is at the answer either, and that makes for a deadly combo for this season.
Hey stranger....!  Wink B)

Quote: @Kentis said:
@Canthony said:
Hey stranger....!  Wink B)

How is it going? Hope all is well. Good to see you Smile

Jesus, how many home games do the Packers get?