Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players with down game yesterday
Tread and Carlson need not be discussed, pure chicken manure

Alexander- bad penalty on 3rd down and a big busted coverage. Z was pissed about

Remmers. He had his hands full with Daniels, but he gives up way too msny pressures.  Compton wasnt alot better

Barr- yes i do like to pick on him.  i just expect more from a #9 pick. he just looks like he takes plays off and isnt giving full effort in his rush reps.  blew a coverage and again failed to flash. it infuriated me when he lets up on rogers scramble and just lets him stick the ball out front for an extra yard, hes in barrs head niw with an assist from the rule committee.   i would so be going after the ball there

Quote: @Bullazin said:
Tread and Carlson need not be discussed, pure chicken manure

Alexander- bad penalty on 3rd down and a big busted coverage. Z was pissed about

Remmers. He had his hands full with Daniels, but he gives up way too msny pressures.  Compton wasnt alot better

Barr- yes i do like to pick on him.  i just expect more from a #9 pick. he just looks like he takes plays off and isnt giving full effort in his rush reps.  blew a coverage and again failed to flash. it infuriated me when he lets up on rogers scramble and just lets him stick the ball out front for an extra yard, hes in barrs head niw with an assist from the rule committee.   i would so be going after the ball there
Easy to say in slow mo hindsight.  My boy was all over that too.  But in game speed, unless you were expecting it (which can be argued that he should be) it was about impossible to react to that.

Alexander made some good plays as well.  Huge sack that saved a potential game winning FG.