Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Levy And Griese Are Drunk
Jebus...Carlson for the FG?

Badet? Good grief...Morgan...

Not once did they show the Vikings sideline.  Every camera shot was on the Bronco side.  They talked like the Broncos were ahead by 3 TDs or something.  About the most one-sided commentary I ever heard.

I figured it was a denver broadcast---like the seattle hacks

I am so glad I don't have to listen to them. 

Quote: @Akvike said:
I figured it was a denver broadcast---like the seattle hacks
Yes, it was. Hence the heavily slanted coverage for the Broncos.

yes of course it was a Denver TV station.  Channel 9 in Denver (I lived in Colorado about a hundred years ago, and went to several games in the Mile-High/Elway era).  What do you expect?

I guess I'd expect them to at least know the difference between an XP and a FG...

even given as a home broadcast they were ignorant--late fourth and they're lamenting "I  know it's only preseason and we're seeing them working on things with 3rd and 4th stringers but you look at that 42 score and it stings a little."  I turned to my daughter and said they forget the 1st and 2nd string gave up 27 in the first half and put up a goose egg in response.  

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Not once did they show the Vikings sideline.  Every camera shot was on the Bronco side.  They talked like the Broncos were ahead by 3 TDs or something.  About the most one-sided commentary I ever heard.
Thats too bad...

So glad I got to hear Bercich last night on the local Vikings telecast. And suffer through PA in the booth doing the play calling. Didnt have to see the Bronco's sideline more than once or twice and it was all Vikings bench. Always fun to watch the players interact, even with the big lights on em.