Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim’s Presser
Zimmer’s presser was great to watch.  For the first time that I can remember, he went after the Refs and the Packer OL for the number of non holding calls made.  He was asked why the D didnt get more pressure on AR in the first half especially.  He just said bluntly that they were constantly held but no calls were made.
He didnt mince words about Carlson either. Or Treadwell for that matter. On LT: “you’re supposed to catch the ball.” On DC, “ we did everything right to win the game in the end.  He said put the ball in the middle of the field so we did.  He missed it.”
He praised Cousins.  and really talked honestly about what a mixed bag coming up with a tie is.  And then at one point he just ENDED the presser.  just walked away.  He seems like a guy you dont want to piss off.

Love Zimmer. 

I am glad he brought up the holding. I am sick and tired of the Packers being free to hold. If they weren't, Rodgers would have been flattened. He also talked about the limited area defenders have to hit the quarterback and now they aren't supposed to land on the quarterback. It's complete and utter crap.