Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s watching Teddy??
Gotta say, I’m so happy for Teddy. He’s got the first down! He’s moving the chains. They are in the red zone now. Teddy got his first TD!!!!!

Teddy went 4/5 for 36 on that first drive

I am rooting for him. How can you not? Seriously, he is a good guy and I wish him all the best.

He ended up 7/8 for 85 yds. 1 TD & took them down the field for a FG on his last drive. I wish him the best.

7/8 85 yards 1 TD also got the Jets into field goal range for a 45 yarder (o-line false start on third down killed the drive). He looked relaxed and in charge. His passes were on target. He moved around well in the pocket and even had a scramble for a few yards.

Loved seeing Teddy on the field. The Jets ran the ball pretty well. They look pretty solid at first blush.

Honestly, Sam Darnold looked just as good and had very similar stats. Its preseason. It means really next to nothing. 

Love me some Teddy, but.....its just preseason. Look at the stats of Baker Mayfield. QBs do extremely well in preseason 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Honestly, Sam Darnold looked just as good and had very similar stats. Its preseason. It means really next to nothing. 

Love me some Teddy, but.....its just preseason. Look at the stats of Baker Mayfield. QBs do extremely well in preseason 
Oh I know Sticky, I’m just excited for Teddy. And you know, those other guys you mentioned didn’t nearly lose their leg a couple years ago either, so there’s also that B)

Quote: @StickyBun said:

C'mon Eeyore... let us have some fun!  

[Image: 6og76rfwheqt.jpg]

who started for the Jets?

Quote: @pumpf said:
@StickyBun said:

C'mon Eeyore... let us have some fun!  

[Image: 6og76rfwheqt.jpg]

lol, right on. Speaking of umbrellas, I left our good one at the restaurant last night.  Confused