Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Zimmer on Rhodes and Diggs not practicing
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

. you want to pull that sucker over and paddle their asses, but unfortunately that isnt allowed by the CBA.
Vikergirl might apply for this position: Team Ass Paddler. 
shes to soft hearted,  but I bet she will offer to  take pictures!
I am soft hearted I admit. But if you piss me off, watch out. I am all about the pictures. That could work. 
do you go all Salma Hayek and start spewing shit rapidly in spanish?   or do you just drop FBombs like a sailor?
I am known to do both actually. It's pretty funny when it's me, my mom and my grandma. If it's really intense, dishes can get thrown and broken especially with my aunts. They are hilarious too. But we have old dishes for that. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

. you want to pull that sucker over and paddle their asses, but unfortunately that isnt allowed by the CBA.
I am soft hearted I admit. But if you piss me off, watch out. I am all about the pictures. That could work. 
do you go all Salma Hayek and start spewing shit rapidly in spanish?   or do you just drop FBombs like a sailor?
I am known to do both actually. It's pretty funny when it's me, my mom and my grandma. If it's really intense, dishes can get thrown and broken especially with my aunts. They are hilarious too. But we have old dishes for that. 
so you have dedicate hissy fit dishes?  most homes have good china that only comes out for special company.... but owning particularly shitty china that only comes out in times of rage is kinda funny... and likely a lot more practical.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

so you have dedicate hissy fit dishes?  most homes have good china that only comes out for special company.... but owning particularly shitty china that only comes out in times of rage is kinda funny... and likely a lot more practical.
Yes indeed. We give them out at birthdays and for Christmas as a joke. Wouldn't want anyone to run out. Yes my mom, grandma and aunts have the good China too. My mom has a special display for hers.