Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Zimmer on Rhodes and Diggs not practicing

Kick some asses coach!

Wonder if it has anything to do with all the chirping they do back and forth at each other in practice. They're 2 very competitive guys who don't want to concede anything to the other. It's not a bad thing but I imagine if they are carrying on too much Zim might be fed up with it.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Wonder if it has anything to do with all the chirping they do back and forth at each other in practice. They're 2 very competitive guys who don't want to concede anything to the other. It's not a bad thing but I imagine if they are carrying on too much Zim might be fed up with it.
That was exactly it. Coach Zimmer will only let it go for so long before he checks it. They are definitely competitive and make each other better. I just think Zimmer is trying to reign it in so it doesn't spill over into something else. I think he just reached his limit.

any parent knows exaclty what is going on... listening to 2 kids run their mouths at each other non stop is bad enough,  now have them in the back seat for 12 straight days as you are trying to focus on steering the wagon queen family truckster safely to your destination.... you want to pull that sucker over and paddle their asses, but unfortunately that isnt allowed by the CBA.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

. you want to pull that sucker over and paddle their asses, but unfortunately that isnt allowed by the CBA.
Vikergirl might apply for this position: Team Ass Paddler. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

. you want to pull that sucker over and paddle their asses, but unfortunately that isnt allowed by the CBA.
shes to soft hearted,  but I bet she will offer to  take pictures!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Haha nice. I am on it. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I am soft hearted I admit. But if you piss me off, watch out. I am all about the pictures. That could work. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I am soft hearted I admit. But if you piss me off, watch out. I am all about the pictures. That could work. 
do you go all Salma Hayek and start spewing shit rapidly in spanish?   or do you just drop FBombs like a sailor?