Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incognito apology (aka oh bleep I have no football prospects)

Dude, lay off the milligrams 

Geezus..."My Bad Dude", can't even apologize right for being a flipping idiot.

Somebody get Richie his meds.

[Image: cxjrjke2njh5.gif]
Blaming his verbal diarrhea on dealing with Tony's death?  Really...

So we’re signing him now???

I think it's insulting and disrespectful myself that he went there.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I think it's insulting and disrespectful myself that he went there.
we dont know what his relationship was with Tony... the dude is an infantile egomaniac that is fucked in the head ( i think that is a clinical term...no?) ,  if he honestly looked at Tony as father figure or mentor its very likely that him losing that person would cause ol ritchie to slip a few cogs and really go off the rails until he learns to cope with that loss.   Incognito isnt a normal person,  he is a functioning person,  but his mental capacity is limited at best...maybe from birth, maybe from a combination of drugs and head trauma,  but its hard to get real wrapped up in what a mentally handicapped person says or does in a situation like this.

edit:  and for the record... I dont think he should be able to legally buy or own or possess a firearm... not even a bb gun.  maybe one of those suction cup dart guns, but only if it is some silly color like blaze orange or neon green. B)

I don't get what's wrong with that apology. Tony might have tried to help him. Richie just went off like he usually does. I don't think the apology or how it was delivered will make a difference. Even former teamates recognise he has issues to deal with. Owners and GM's worry if and when his next blowup will happen. He's not worth the risk. I'm sure his network of support is dwindling as well. He's feeling it no doubt.

I find it interesting how the public reacts to people with varying levels of mental problems.  If a person who's clearly retarded or is immature (like a small child) says dumb stuff, people react with compassion, but if you go like 2 levels up and they look normal but are low functioning with bad social skills says something dumb they are ridiculed.  It's like the uncanny valley for social skills.