Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Tom and Mike
You guys do so much for this site and it sure is appreciated.  Those interviews are just fantastic.  Great questions, Tom
  I mean, you ask questions that a particular to their positions, stuff we actually really have always wanted to know more about!  

I was thinking about  the old Viking update, paper edition and how it used to have a “where are they now” column I always loved and how nice it would be if we had something like that too—and lo and behold, there is an interview with Henry Thomas and Keith Millard!  

Thanks guys.  

Agreed, well done and thanks for the time and resources y'all put into this. 

Maybe put a time limit on the amount of days the interviews stay pinned on the board - but have them moved somewhere where a fan can access them easily later on. 

Enjoy the rest of summer! 

Thank YOU Caactor (and everyone else) you guys are our site and we appreciate you guys more than you know!

Yep, I concur with CaActorVike.  You guys were very busy - thanks for your work!

Thanks - the interviews are an interesting quandry.  We’ve posted them individually and in clumps all in one post.  There is a small group here that wayches them, and many more on Twitter.   They all reside on the main website page, but most have bookmarked the Longship Forum and never see the front page with all our original content.

Many fans don’t even arrive for the season until the first preseason game, so if we don’t pin them, they ate never seen as people are not aware of them.

BTW - if youre reading this, we can save you time.  Funniest interviews are the joint Quigley and McDermott one, the last 90 seconds of the Treadwell one (you will laugh out loud), we had car fun with Hunter. Latavius is more intersting than fun.  Mike Hughes is good to get to know the rookie.

And Ivar - the hardest thing about going unscripted for 24 interviews is teying to constantly find new and interesting things to ask.  I had tons of fun with Millard and Thomas.  Both good guys who we’ve known for awhile