Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legends Henry Thomas and Keith Millard at 2018 Minnesota Vikings Camp

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-03-at-10.11.47-pm.pn...&ssl=1]Legends Henry Thomas and Keith Millard at 2018 Minnesota Vikings Camp
Henry Thomas & Keith Millard. Folks, they looked like they could play right then! Fun guys & stories in both 2 minute segments.

Read the full story here

When Legends stop to talk you stop to listen. This was fantastic to see and hear these guys.

They are constantly interacting with followers of VikeFans on Twitter.  Both are great guys.

That is one thing about Twitter is that there is a world of people out there and some of the greats that you never got a chance to interact with now are available for you to do so.

93.5 sacks  for  hank  wow  he does  not get enough credit for  what  type of player he was

I didn't get to watch them as much as I would have liked.  I typically had to work on Sundays in HS and college,  but I always had the radio going in the stock rooms and would try and do as much of my works as possible listening  to the calls of their dominance.

Outstanding!  

I always wanted to line up like Thomas at NT... coach never let me lol.  Dude was a force in the middle.  Linval and Sheldon may eclipse that pair for a year-best though. This D line is scary.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I didn't get to watch them as much as I would have liked.  I typically had to work on Sundays in HS and college,  but I always had the radio going in the stock rooms and would try and do as much of my works as possible listening  to the calls of their dominance.
And you call yourself a fan...  B)

Love the "pop-up videos" (and the rest of the interview)!
Great job, guys!  Thank you!