Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offense dominates, Dalvin is cooking, Treadwell a favorite target

Tready making some nice TD grabs.  Hope he's for real now.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I think its more to do with a clean slate with Cousins,  Treadwell ( and others)  were getting open last year, but Case wasnt really strong with reading the whole field and spreading the ball around.  There were certain areas of the field that Case really didnt like to target as I dont think he was confident in his ability to make certain throws.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Good to hear.  I've gotta wonder if they're targeting him in TC because he needs to have a breakthrough season and definitely needs the work.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@HappyViking said:
Good to hear.  I've gotta wonder if they're targeting him in TC because he needs to have a breakthrough season and definitely needs the work.
From what I could glean from the highlight reel (not much), he was generally open.  One throw was a dime to the corner of the endzone where he made a tough grab with Rhodes in tight coverage.    I think this was all in 7 on 7, so not real game situations, but as Jimmy said, it maybe Cousin's ability to make those interior throws.

Dalvin looks good with the pads on. He has worked so hard. I am happy to see him back.