Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT - 102 Degrees in Reno Today
[Image: guhf55fqc7rg.jpeg]Balmy...  Wink B) BLT’s are around rhe corner now!  <3 

Is that warmer or colder than average for Reno this time of year?

The only reason I ask is because it's been upper 80's to low 90's with high humidity here in Sconny.  Too hot for this guy...  and I even leaned up quite a bit over the winter/spring by dropping 25 lbs...

You could probably grow some really great plants in that weather. All kinds of stuff lol!

Quote: @Wetlander said:

The only reason I ask is because it's been upper 80's to low 90's with high humidity here in Sconny.  Too hot for this guy...  and I even leaned up quite a bit over the winter/spring by dropping 25 lbs...
Reno's high-altitude desert with a crazy day-night temp drop.  The average July high is low 90's that crash to the 50's overnight.  They get hot, but muggy is unheard of.

Nice! Very cool setup you have there. One of my wife's favorite things is a BLT. We are actually flying into Reno in 2 1/2 weeks and driving over to Tahoe. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:

Well I found your 25 so don't worry...it found a new home.

We've had the same weather out here,  upper 80s to mid 90s and occasionally triple digits and humid as could be,  crazy though not tons of rain right here,  but all around us have been getting pounded.  We just missed golf ball sized hail by about 2 miles a couple nights ago.

BLT...bacon lettuce and turkey....keep the maters for making sauce imo. Smile

Whenever anyone says Reno, I go right to this...One of the funniest shows ever

[Image: Reno911_944500_RENO911._V347800316_RI_SX940_.jpg]

Damn...that's hotter there in Reno than down here in Tucson.  This week we barely hit a 100 on any given day.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Whenever anyone says Reno, I go right to this...One of the funniest shows ever

[Image: Reno911_944500_RENO911._V347800316_RI_SX940_.jpg]
Ha! Loved the show as well. Lt. Jim Dangle with his "Plumb Smugglers" on!

This one is a CLASSIC!!!!