Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss Predicts — & Delivers — Win at Brian Robison’s Fishing Tourney
https://www.vikings.com/news/randy-moss-...ng-tourney

Congrats to Randy.  Have always heard he is quite the bass angler.  So he went out and won BRob's fishing tourney.

Straight bass homie...sorry had to.

one of my favorite stories on any players was an article years ago on Randy and why he chooses to be so private (living in an elderly gated community)  and his love of bass fishing (another pastime where you are typically secluded)

Those pics are awesome...you can't count all the smiles.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Straight bass homie...sorry had to.
Lol. I love it. That would be an awesome t-shirt.

One thing about Randy. He sure likes to fish. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Yep, always has. 

who doesn't?  Wink

If I were retired and in my 30s, I would be fishing up a storm.

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
who doesn't?  Wink

Me too. One of the things I always liked about Randy. Confirmed to me that no matter how often he was misquoted or misinterpreted or whatever trouble he got into, he was a good human at his core. Because anyone who likes to fish can't be all bad, right? Still remember that story in SI about Randy fishing the pond in his subdivision, or some weird thing like that. Just the image of that was hysterical. 

@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
who doesn't?  Wink

Me too. One of the things I always liked about Randy. Confirmed to me that no matter how often he was misquoted or misinterpreted or whatever trouble he got into, he was a good human at his core. Because anyone who likes to fish can't be all bad, right? Still remember that story in SI about Randy fishing the pond in his subdivision, or some weird thing like that. Just the image of that was hysterical. 
thats the article that I was referring to the other day earlier in this thread.   it was a gated private elderly community (no kids allowed) that he lived in because he wanted his privacy... so here you have this ( i am assuming) mostly white, elderly, private,  upscale housing area and in the middle of all that is likely the most popular professional young black athlete of the day,  dropping straight cash hommies at the HOA meetings... =)  it really painted a funny picture in my head at the time,  Randy tooling down to the fishing pond in his golf cart with the spinner rims or going to play gin with the boys at the community center.