Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reel 'em In fishing tournament
If you are in Minnesota and have nothing to so this weekend please come out and help us in raising money for k9s4cops.
Brian was on TV last night promoting this event.

https://www.fox9.com/sports/339694384-video

Haven't they done a silent auction in the past with the tournament?

Yes, they have an online auction and a few items for a live auction  and some there for a silent auction.

Quote: @96POPS said:
Yes, they have an online auction and a few items for a live auction  and some there for a silent auction.

I didn't see a link for that.

Does Brian have any plans to continue his minnesota fishing tournament after he retires? 

He sure does Jimmy. He's planning on doing both tournaments every year for as long as he can.
Ya know I may be wrong on the online auction. I will have get back with you. He had it in Texas so that Minnesota people could be involved.

Let me get back to you on that Jimmy. He may be doing the online auction live with the celebrity boats  Friday night. I know he had items that will be auctioned off there at Slippery's. There is a way to register to bid on those items. Shows how informed I am. Lol

Ok Jimmy, i got the scoop. They will be doing an online auction this year around September. I think it will be done through Facebook or more info is on Brian's Facebook. 

Quote: @96POPS said:
Ok Jimmy, i got the scoop. They will be doing an online auction this year around September. I think it will be done through Facebook or more info is on Brian's Facebook. 
keep me informed,   i usually get busy and lose track of these auctions,  but dammit I am getting me a BRob jersey this year... pretty sure I cant jinx him on not getting another contract at this point. Wink

Lol. Yeah i don't think so.