Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Capitals
2017-18 Stanley Cup Champs!  Great game tonight.

When they finally beat Pittsburgh in a playoff series that changed everything for them.  Congratulations.

Quote: @RS Express said:
When they finally beat Pittsburgh in a playoff series that changed everything for them.  Congratulations.
Agree, and as a Penguins fan they whooped us pretty good.  You could tell they moving onto to bigger things.  Congrats!

Thank God Vegas didn't win.  Expansion teams winning championships doesn't sound right to me.  Good job, Caps.

Quote: @minny65 said:
@RS Express said:
Agree, and as a Penguins fan they whooped us pretty good.  You could tell they moving onto to bigger things.  Congrats!
Happy for the Caps. I wasn't happy how easily Vegas was set up as an expansion team. The expansion draft gave them the opportunity for instant success that establish teams in a rebuilding mode would have loved to partake in. Your Penguins were the biggest part of their success. Thanks to the instant team draft.

Agreed, glad Caps finally won.  Foreshadowing for the Vikes, hmmmm???

But ya gotta love the Knights theatrics.... Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Agreed, glad Caps finally won.  Foreshadowing for the Vikes, hmmmm???

But ya gotta love the Knights theatrics.... Wink

Wow...That was cheesy. Nope don't need that to enjoy a game. It definitely has the Vegas feel I'll give it that. Would have been ok if it was the heavyweight championship. 

this^

My Red Wings are rebuilding and its odd to see them miss the playoffs again.