Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To Pay the Light Bill
Do the button 

button

button, button, who's got the button?
Anyone else ever play this game?

Yeah, make it so, SomeWhatAwesome, so we can more easily send some bucks to the Longship.
Skol!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Yeah, make it so, SomeWhatAwesome, so we can more easily send some bucks to the Longship.
Skol!
I already donated on the full site because I didn't see the donate button on the mobile site.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
OK,  they Yeas have it.  Mike gave us a donate button on the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.  Please let me or Mike know if anybody has any troubles finding it or actually donating.  I gave it a trial run through pay pal and am waiting for Mike to confirm that he got the funds but it seems pretty easy.

[*]
So are we confirmed it's working?

Guys I really want to thank everyone that contributes to keeping the lights on as Jimmy says. I wanted to get the thank you's out sooner but I have been a solo parent the last couple of weeks and havent' even had enough time to log on. You guys really do help to keep this site going and I appreciate it more than I can say. 

In the coming weeks we will start to get some get togethers planned for the upcoming year and as always we welcome your suggestions on how we can provide an even better experience for you here. 

Thank you everyone so much!

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
OK,  they Yeas have it.  Mike gave us a donate button on the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.  Please let me or Mike know if anybody has any troubles finding it or actually donating.  I gave it a trial run through pay pal and am waiting for Mike to confirm that he got the funds but it seems pretty easy.

[*]
So are we confirmed it's working?
Just got the word,  Mike has been busy with the kids and honey doos so he wasnt able to get back to me until this morning.... the word is it was  a success... throw back the couch cushions and let the money fly ladies and gents.  Let refill the coffers for another year or two of bitching and moaning, crying and complaining... and above all else commiserating,  because we are all in this together. 

( and to those that went ahead and sent money in already,  thank you!