Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Targets
Some interesting names still available. 

Tyrell Crosby, G. Has a lot of value here if we still want a guard. Remmers moving inside may or may not eliminate this need. 

Mo Hurst, DT. The heart issue is scary. Could fall through the draft

Josh Sweat, Edge. Love this guy. Athletic freak. But had a Teddy-like knee thing in high school and I've heard rumors that he only practiced once a week? Sweat could also fall big. 

Michael Dickson, P. Will the Vikings take a punter? Yeah, I think everyone will love that, but this is a big time leg. 

Ian Thomas, TE. Didn't really look at Thomas much, but I think the Vikings would like a TE. 

Nyheim Hines, RB. Hines makes a lot of sense. Great change of pace weapon. Great return guy. Won't be there in the 5th and the Vikings need a replacement for Jet. 

Crosby would seem a logical choice (but what has that mattered??), and I don't understand why a couple of writers can declare that a player with 3 years of experience at OT has to move to OG.

Add some more: Hand DE), Averett (CB), and Brown (CB) from Alabama; Griffin (UCF); Marcus Allen (PSU); Jones (OSU); Eq St. Brown (WR-ND);