Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPER BOWL 53 - Odds to Win
Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@purplefaithful said:
How the Packers are #4 tied with the Vikings and Steelers is beyond my comprehension. And I even got me great respect for Rogers as a player...
Before Rodgers was injured they were one of the favorites to go to the Super Bowl, having lost in the NFC championship the year before.  They are still a dangerous team when healthy.
Only because at the time Seattle and Dallas were also overrated, so it was thought GB had some quality wins. 
Unfortunatelt, one of those quality wins was giving the Vikings a pretty bad beatdown.
We beat GB twice last year.

Quote: @Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@purplefaithful said:
How the Packers are #4 tied with the Vikings and Steelers is beyond my comprehension. And I even got me great respect for Rogers as a player...
Before Rodgers was injured they were one of the favorites to go to the Super Bowl, having lost in the NFC championship the year before.  They are still a dangerous team when healthy.
Only because at the time Seattle and Dallas were also overrated, so it was thought GB had some quality wins. 
Unfortunatelt, one of those quality wins was giving the Vikings a pretty bad beatdown.
Yes, I know but we were talking  about the year before when Rodgers was healthy and they made it to the NFC championship game.

@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@purplefaithful said:
Yes, I know but we were talking  about the year before when Rodgers was healthy and they made it to the NFC championship game.
"Before Rodgers was injured they were one of the favorites to go to the Super Bowl, having lost in the NFC championship the year before." sounds like 2017 to me.

Quote: @Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@purplefaithful said:
How the Packers are #4 tied with the Vikings and Steelers is beyond my comprehension. And I even got me great respect for Rogers as a player...v
"Before Rodgers was injured they were one of the favorites to go to the Super Bowl, having lost in the NFC championship the year before." sounds like 2017 to me.

Rodgers was injured in 2017.  What was the year before 2017?

@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@purplefaithful said:
How the Packers are #4 tied with the Vikings and Steelers is beyond my comprehension. And I even got me great respect for Rogers as a player...v

There was no year before 2017.  Time is an illusion and the universe is a holographic projection.   Only you are real.  Well you and me.  You are you and of course that makes me.....  God.

@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@Scoog said:
@Purplewhizz said:
@purplefaithful said:

They lost the NFCC in 2016 not in 2015.  As of April 2018, 2017 is the only year that 2016 can be the year before and in September of 2017 they were talking about GB being a favorite for the Superbowl.