Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameis Winston suspended 3 games
Just reported. I think this is do or die this year for Winston. Can't put up with his bull$hit unless they are winning. 

It official as of today. Knew it was coming for a week. The new development in my eyes is he apologized to the driver. After a year of denial and his rock solid witness/good friend Darby. It comes out it was a negotiated deal for 3 games or so he claimed. He's since claimed to quit drinking. Vows to be a better person and teammate. OK...I still want to see what they had on him to make him change his tune. NFL might hide it though. Being how he was previously accused and sued because of a rape in college.  It might not look good if they gave him less then 6 games for another unwanted sexual advance. 

S/B 6...way to go NFL, can’t even follow your own recent policy!

[Image: b7tgji11vk9d.gif]

When Keyshawn Johnson says there is "something wrong, mentally" with you, you know you have a problem!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf...738559002/

It's kind of funny that the NFL is harder on pussy grabbers than the American voter...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
It's kind of funny that the NFL is harder on pussy grabbers than the American voter...
The American voter is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sexual assault - 3 games.  Seems kinda weak.  Plus with his history he got off light.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
i like pussy

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
i like pussy
Yeah I'd guess about half the world does. Those who have one like to decide who can grab theirs...

I'll ask this question: how does the Tampa Bay franchise go on with this guy as the face of the team? In today's environment? The fastest growing segment of NFL demographics are females. Winston has done other immature and stupid shit, its obvious he's a dumbass. I mean, he's the villain now, both at home and on the road. Female reporters are going to ask him questions about this....and he basically blamed it on too much alcohol. Stupid answer.

Damien Woody called for Tampa to release him....at first, I thought that was really knee-jerk. But the more I thought about it, the more it started to make sense.