Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Confirmed - GM Rick Spielman Returning to VikeFans
Rick will join us 1-2 days after the draft and we will discuss his draft choices, as well as all his offseason moves, and plans for other pending free agents in 2019.

Feel free to submit questions in this thread.  We typically get Rick for 15-20 minutes.

Darn I wish it was before the draft so guys like NJ can tell Rick how to do his job. 

...uh...oh.....

Great News.  Will enjoy hearing his comments on two of the three topics anyway.  I really don't expect him to talk about plans for the 2019 free agents other than we'd like to keep them all.

Glad to hear this, I think Rick's doing a good job and look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Quote: @minny65 said:
Darn I wish it was before the draft so guys like NJ can tell Rick how to do his job. 
You didn't think his "Schpielman" joke was funny? I liked how he kept repeating it. I mean, I get it with a home run like that.

Rick has built an amazing team. We're easily a top 10 team and possibly a Super Bowl contender. Yeah, get rid of the guy...

great to hear! we have a great and consistant team. he continues to try to improve and solidify the team, as well as improve his mistakes. look forward to the draft. 

will add a few question next week! great job Tom!!!

Looking forward to this, as always. Love hearing about the process directly from our team. Sure wish we could get Zim on here some time too!!! Wink

Can he tell Troy Aikman to go fuck himself? 

Looking forward to it.