Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packer Arrested for... Being Stupid ?
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Trevor Davis was reportedly arrested at the Los Angeles International Airport Sunday after jokingly telling an attendant at the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter he had smuggled in a bomb while being asked security questions, according to TMZ Sports.Per that report, "Instead of playing it straight—we're told Davis turned to [a female companion] and said, 'Did you remember to pack the explosives?' She apparently said, 'No' and tried to get him to stop. He then said, 'Just kidding'—but it was too late. We're told cops were called and Davis was immediately taken into custody for misdemeanor criminal threats. He was booked—mug shot and all—and then released."

Lol!

What a dumb asz...

It didn’t help matters when he set this on the counter...
[Image: jvs6w5ikt7v1.jpeg]

Omfg! Seriously? Somebody smack him.

[Image: 5iwk9qaqy2ve.jpeg]
“ Under occupation you listed...Packer “

We flew this weekend and i commented on millions of dollars and millions of hours of wasted time because some jackass tried to sneak a bomb onto a plane in his shoes. 

Does that make me a criminal as well?

I'm thinking he needs a drug test

At least it didn't involve a farm animal, I mean, there is that at least.  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
We flew this weekend and i commented on millions of dollars and millions of hours of wasted time because some jackass tried to sneak a bomb onto a plane in his shoes. 

Does that make me a criminal as well?
Unless you have to, might wanna save that conversation for another arena
Also...
As tempting as it might be...
If you see this guy on the plane 
Don’t yell Hi to him
[Image: vwkzzjjhnb63.jpeg]

WHO?  He is a professional football player?