Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Bennett Headed for the Stoney Lonesome
Twitter
Quote:
A Warrant has been issued for Michael Bennett’s arrest for injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic while accessing the field at NRG Stadium after Super Bowl LI.
1:50 PM - Mar 23, 2018
https://deadspin.com/michael-bennett-ind...1824029893

kinda slow investigation isnt it?  oh wait.. hes in the nfc east now and this happened in texas.... i get it... nice one jerruh.

Quote:as he rushed onto the field to celebrate the Patriots’ win with his brother Martellus, a tight end for New England.

:o

The woman, a stadium employee, sprained a shoulder after Bennett shoved her while trying to rush the field after the game, Acevedo said. Bennett, then with the Seahawks, is a Houston native who was at the game to watch his brother, Martellus, who played with the Patriots at the time.
“He said, ‘You all must not know who I am,'” Acevedo said of Michael Bennett. “‘I could own this [expletive]. I’m going onto the field whether you like it or not.'”

Couldn’t happen to a better team too

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
huu. i was thinking the saints would be a better team. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Maple Surple said:
huu. i was thinking the saints would be a better team. 
Or the pats.

my guess is this will be a game check and a distant memory...

He is an entitled asshole. I hope this costs him a couple million dollars. But a felony?

As much as I'd love to see him sitting out the season in a cell in Sing Sing, I think the best we can hope for is a suspension. If you read about the bizarre, on again, off again 13-month investigation leading to the arrest, it's hard to see much of anything coming from this.