Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Bustwater?
How convenient that we migrated to the new site so I can't pull this out of the archives like you did, right Tom?
http://vikefans.com/forum/index.php/topi...ter/page-1

What's your point?

Teddy has moved on and so should you BattleLakeRaider. No one cares if you win the "I said it first on VF".  And I'm sure the forum was changed so you could not gloat....   :p

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Teddy has moved on and so should you BattleLakeRaider. No one cares if you win the "I said it first on VF".  And I'm sure the forum was changed so you could not gloat....   :p
Exactly!

Let me guess. You said Teddy Bridgewater would be a bust.

And so after he set an NFL record and 91 team records his rookie season, then took his team to the playoffs and 11 wins in his Pro Bowl 2nd season, before blowing out his knee in his 3rd...that somehow that means you were, um...right? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Let me guess. You said Teddy Bridgewater would be a bust.

And so after he set an NFL record and 91 team records his rookie season, then took his team to the playoffs and 11 wins in his Pro Bowl 2nd season, before blowing out his knee in his 3rd...that somehow that means you were, um...right? 
is a guys whos career trajectory was on an incline and suffers a devastating injury really be classified as a bust?   i think not,  more like a tragedy.  and certainly not something a fan of a team should be crowing about being right in predicting.

Kevin Seifert‏Verified account @SeifertESPN 2m2 minutes ago
More
Kevin Seifert Retweeted Dan Graziano
Teddy has his work cut out for him on a Jets team with three other veteran QBs + likely first-round pick.
Kevin Seifert added,
Dan GrazianoVerified account @DanGrazianoESPNTeddy Bridgewater's one-year Jets contract guarantees him only $500,000. That's his signing bonus. He gets a $5M non-guaranteed salary and a $500k workout bonuses. Incentives up to $9M for playing time, yards and TDS. http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-07...25827994-4 …

What is a Bustwater ?

Oh, wait, I see what you did there !
That is so funny...& both words start with B too !
Instead of Bridge....OMG !
& he almost lost his leg too, all comedy gold

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Kevin Seifert‏Verified account @SeifertESPN 2m2 minutes ago
More
Kevin Seifert Retweeted Dan Graziano
Teddy has his work cut out for him on a Jets team with three other veteran QBs + likely first-round pick.
Kevin Seifert added,
Dan GrazianoVerified account @DanGrazianoESPNTeddy Bridgewater's one-year Jets contract guarantees him only $500,000. That's his signing bonus. He gets a $5M non-guaranteed salary and a $500k workout bonuses. Incentives up to $9M for playing time, yards and TDS. http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-07...25827994-4 …
Seems his tolled contract was better from a guarantee money standpoint.

I do have to admit that I totally engineered the phasing out of software, necessitating our move to a new software platform that was awful and then consequently this software platform (which still needs an offseason's worth of work) and then had the database for the original forum corrupted so that I could foil a users ability to show that their prediction was the right one!

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids!