Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the Dog House to the Out House (Wright Cut)

I will miss him. He was Mr. clutch. Always open on third down and always had good hands. Although I understand the reasoning behind his release, I feel he did the most with the limited opportunities he was given. He will be picked up somewhere. I hope he gets more opportunities than he had here in recent years. He was a good Viking.

Sad to see him go. Although he is still under his rookie deal, I will be surprised if Treadwell is still with the team at the end of training camp. Could see a lot of new faces next to Diggs and Thielen this year. 

Treadwell cannot be cut. His dead money makes it prohibitive.

This is what teams do when they are in their window. Vikes are loading for bear in 2018.

Snake franchise

He was a good player I wonder how he ever ended up in the dog house  thing is  he could end up with a bigger deal  now then he probably was making  here  problem said no to a restructure  figuring of he is cut he will get a nice  contract  I bet his agent already have  people calling but good luck Jarius you will be missed

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Snake franchise
[Image: 6hvi50670cd8.jpeg]

Quote: @TBro said:
Sad to see him go. Although he is still under his rookie deal, I will be surprised if Treadwell is still with the team at the end of training camp. Could see a lot of new faces next to Diggs and Thielen this year. 
They almost have to be looking for another receiver in the top half of the draft now don't they since a couple of their biggest needs are addressed?

Thielen: 91 receptions for 1,276 yards
Diggs: 64 for 849
Rudolph: 57 for 532

McKinnon and Wright had 69 receptions combined and now they're both gone.

Treadwell had 20 and we have yet to see any resemblance of a 'flash' from him.

Cook is going to have to be everything we hope he can be in both rushing and receiving.  I have really good faith in that happening.  Still, it feels like they really need one more really solid receiving weapon.  Diggs seems to have a pattern of missing two, three games every season as well.

JW was on the bubble for a few years, they even attempted to trade him if I recall and the rumors were correct.
I always wondered what he did or didn’t do that kept him off the field. But, he seemed to do well when he played, specially on 3rd down.
I hope he doesn’t sign with anyone within the division and make the Vikings sorry for cutting him loose. However, I think they can get the same kind of production for less money from someone else.