Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosen BREAKING: Vikes to sign Cousins for $28 mill per year
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Poiple said:
@StickyBun said:
@Poiple said:
Hopefully its accurate.  I will be glad when it is official.  

I will have to wait to add the Baileys to my coffee to celebrate.
Ha, my wife and I love that, too. We do it on Sunday mornings then hit a brunch around 11 am and get our mimosa day drinking on.
I had my first Baileys and coffee at a Denny’s bar in Bremerton Wa. on a Sunday morning watching the Vikes.  Still a favorite.

In Hawaii guava mimosas are a standard thing.  Still the best. Guava and champagne..  Seems they are made to go together.
We live in south Florida, so outside eating/drinking are en vogue year round. Bottomless mimosas with peach puree, orange juice or blood oranges are huge in every restaurant down here. Start off brunch with crab Benedicts and let the party begin. 
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Poiple said:
@StickyBun said:
@Poiple said:
Hopefully its accurate.  I will be glad when it is official.  

I will have to wait to add the Baileys to my coffee to celebrate.
Ha, my wife and I love that, too. We do it on Sunday mornings then hit a brunch around 11 am and get our mimosa day drinking on.
I had my first Baileys and coffee at a Denny’s bar in Bremerton Wa. on a Sunday morning watching the Vikes.  Still a favorite.

In Hawaii guava mimosas are a standard thing.  Still the best. Guava and champagne..  Seems they are made to go together.
We live in south Florida, so outside eating/drinking are en vogue year round. Bottomless mimosas with peach puree, orange juice or blood oranges are huge in every restaurant down here. Start off brunch with crab Benedicts and let the party begin. 
We did every juice imaginable lol.. except tomato but guava is special.
I remeber we were in the sailboat several years ago in South Florida and almost headed up to meet you.
Its a beautiful way of life.  We have been looking at houses online on the Big Island.  We miss that life.  Greenville SC is a little depressing after all that but the grandkids are here.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
mark rosen hasnt even tweeted this. post a link at least. i checked his twitter and nothing
He said it on kfan, I heard it. He also said Cousins wife is coming to town today.

itd be nice to see someone else backing this up.  how much specilation was involved?  cousins is the top FA if this was confirmed itd be everywhere

Quote: @HappyViking said:
We needed a QB, and that was their target.  Nice job, RS!

Hopefully we found our QB to keep around for a few years in a row now.
I was hoping for Teddy personally, but like you said, we needed a QB and Rick went out and got their man.  And yes, hopefully it brings stability to the position for several years.

Quote: @Poiple said:
  We have been looking at houses online on the Big Island.  We miss that life.  Greenville SC is a little depressing after all that but the grandkids are here.
I hear ya Poiple. We just got back from the Big Island two weeks ago. We go about every other year. My wife's brother has 13 acres near Hilo. We plan on moving there someday soon.

He's flying in for his visit and he'll sign tomorrow, done deal. Minnesota obviously knew this was how it was going to down some time ago....all the smoke signals turned out true.

Giddy up. Let's rock and roll. 

1. Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @JonKrawczynski 33s33 seconds ago
    More
    This thing is over. Kirk Cousins has been telling people around him how much he likes the Vikings since Super Bowl week. This has always been his preferred destination.

2. [Image: 48-La4Vw_bigger.jpg]Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 40s40 seconds ago
    More
    #Vikings QB Kirk Cousins will have dinner with coaches and other essential personnel tomorrow night, then visit the shiny new facility on Thursday.

Grab a lineman or two and let's get a Lombardi! Good news. Minnesota got their man.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
@StickyBun said:
He's flying in for his visit and he'll sign tomorrow, done deal. Minnesota obviously knew this was how it was going to down some time ago....all the smoke signals turned out true.

Giddy up. Let's rock and roll. 
where are you seeing this? no one is even reporting this 
  1. on Krawczynski‏Verified account @JonKrawczynski 2m2 minutes ago
    More
    This thing is over. Kirk Cousins has been telling people around him how much he likes the Vikings since Super Bowl week. This has always been his preferred destination.
    Direct message
  2. [Image: 4PqUeeRX_bigger.jpg]Jon Krawczynski‏Verified account @JonKrawczynski 1m1 minute ago
    More
    @WCCORosen says it's agreed upon. No reason to doubt him. Cousins has been prepping for this for the last two days.

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:
@Poiple said:
  We have been looking at houses online on the Big Island.  We miss that life.  Greenville SC is a little depressing after all that but the grandkids are here.
I hear ya Poiple. We just got back from the Big Island two weeks ago. We go about every other year. My wife's brother has 13 acres near Hilo. We plan on moving there someday soon.
We spent 23 years there.  It gets into your blood.  Still feels like home.  Henry’s BBQ is good but doesnt make up for it lol.