Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum a Broncos!
Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
thank god we didnt resign him
i swear you are twelve.  Your adoration for Teddy (Hey look my foot is on backwards) is juvenile to the point that you ignore reality.
The guy did a hell of a job for us. He deserves better than this crap.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
just need the jets to offer cousins an isnane deal
If the Vikings get stuck with Bridgewater, they are truly screwed. He's damaged goods.

You dont take a team in the middle of their limited Superbowl window and bet on a guy who hasnt accomplished much and coming back off that injury.  That would be ludicrous.

Wondering if Sam is visiting New York?

well im now 100% in the kirk sweepstakes. 

So ridiculous to be in this position qb wise on a team a game away from a SB berth...

We all wanted clarity @ QB last fall, this is what we get instead. Shame on us for being stupid Viking fans lol! We should have seen this coming. 

Edit: Thanks for a fun year Case. You put the Minnie miracle in the storybooks forever. Denver aint too bad a consultation prize either. 

Quote: @Poiple said:
You dont take a team in the middle of their limited Superbowl window and bet on a guy who hasnt accomplished much and coming back off that injury.  That would be ludicrous.

Wondering if Sam is visiting New York?
Heard Sam might be close to signing with the Bills. Hope he has a healthy season.

Glad Case signed with the Bronco's and wish him luck!

I mentioned in another thread don't count the Jets out of the Cousins war.

Fingers crossed we get Cousins without breaking the bank.

I feel like they handled this very badly.  

Having all three QBs as free agents seemed like a very bad plan.  Now the top two are about good as gone and they still dont have a viable starter.  

It wouldnt be the first time a FA used a team as leverage for a bigger payday. For all they knew Cousins might really want to be in New York instead of Minneapolis.

30 Mill guarenteed and live in NYC or 27 mill and live in Minneapolis?  hmmm.  Idk...

Interesting stuff lol

Quote: @Poiple said:
I feel like they handled this very badly.  

Having all three QBs as free agents seemed like a very bad plan.  Now the top two are about good as gone and they still dont have a viable starter.  

It wouldnt be the first time a FA used a team as leverage for a bigger payday. For all they knew Cousins might really want to be in New York instead of Minneapolis.

30 Mill guarenteed and live in NYC or 27 mill and live in Minneapolis?  hmmm.  Idk...

Interesting stuff lol
Cousins has ties with the Jets from the Shanahan days.

Mrs. Cousins is in town. Sounds like they are going to Manny's tonight! 28M. 

Denver doesn't sound too excited about Case. 

Beats the Steak and Shake.