Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are only two teams seriously chasing Kirk Cousins?
With the negotiating window open and plenty of calls being made and texts being exchanged, questions are emerging about whether and to what extent the market for quarterback Kirk Cousins is as robust as believed.
As one league source explained it to PFT, the early sense is that only two teams have shown serious interest in Cousins: The Jets and the Vikings.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/12/are-only-two-teams-seriously-chasing-kirk-cousins/

Sounds like Minnesota is the favorite but the Jets are the only one offering big money...  The Cardinals seem to be in it to an extent though.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Sounds like Minnesota is the favorite but the Jets are the only one offering big money...  The Cardinals seem to be in it to an extent though.
wonder why there was no news about it today. i figured we’d hear something today on where he was going to visit. 

Quote: [Image: bfyx2m5otbpe.png]@AGRforever said:
@Wetlander said:
wonder why there was no news about it today. i figured we’d hear something today on where he was going to visit. 
Yeah, they really nead to shit can this tampering window bullshit!  B)

i like how he posted jets & vikes hashtags on his fairwell message today... and has basically said its us over them several times already