Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suh gettting stomped out of Miami
https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/statu...2713382912

some of yall wanted him.  he's going to be available. 

not sure if you guys can see the twitter link?  It's not showing up on my computer?  Move the t back into the right place
t witter.com/JeffDarlington/status/973204082713382912

Interesting bit.  No I wouldnt like to see him in the Vikes locker room but he would look good in purple.

Maybe they could give him his own locker room and only let him out on game days.

Quote: @Poiple said:
Interesting bit.  No I wouldnt like to see him in the Vikes locker room but he would look good in purple.

Maybe they could give him his own locker room and only let him out on game days.
My guess is the dude is still going to get paid darn good money.  He'd be a heck of a nice bandaid but I'm not sure I'd want him in purple either. 

In Miami Suh has not been a problem of any kind. He tends to work out on his own but always shows up in great shape. He plays hard every game and he can still dominate.  He would be tremendous on the Vikings. The only problem is he has always wanted to get paid as much as he could possibly make. Nothing wrong with that if you are the player, but it handcuffs the team.  Miami is looking at $22M in dead money with Suh. 

Say what you want, but I have to drool a bit when thinking about Suh lining up next to Linval Joseph...