Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s line him up next to Joseph

'cept he's a pos human. No thanks.

I wouldn't want to trade for him, but if he became available, I'd hope RS would be interested.

I think Suh would feed off of Joseph's energy and step up. I'm sure Spielman would have interest only if Suh's camp isn't looking for stupid money....which he may be. I'd put the odds at about 25%, if that.

No way we can afford Suh (and Cousins  B) )...
And if we can win the SB with all boy scouts and choir boys... that's great.  But sometimes you need a little "grit" on your defense... and, frankly, I think we could use some on ours.  So, if we could get him and Suh... CHAMPIONSHIP!  :p

If Suh can come in at a reasonable contract, I think he'd be a helluva add to the DL...too much talent not to take a look...I believe all his troubles have been on field... 

Quote: @pumpf said:
No way we can afford Suh (and Cousins  B) )...
And if we can win the SB with all boy scouts and choir boys... that's great.  But sometimes you need a little "grit" on your defense... and, frankly, I think we could use some on ours.  So, if we could get him and Suh... CHAMPIONSHIP!  :p
I don't consider kicking or stepping on people "grit". Suh has always been a dirty player that takes cheap shots. I know he is talented but he is also somewhat lazy. Maybe Joseph could be a good influence because he's a good guy but I wouldn't trade for him. 

part time player with an attitude?  No thanks.