Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GBN 3 Rounder
Quote: @FSUVike said:
@MaroonBells said:
Both GBN and Roto have Josh Allen going in the top 6. Bold Prediction: Josh Allen doesn't go in the 1st round. 
Bolder prediction, he goes in the First but Lamar Jackson doesn't.
Wha? How is that a bolder prediction? Allen in the top 10 is a fairly consensus view (as seen in both the GBN and Roto mocks). Would it really surprise anyone if Lamar Jackson didn't go in the 1st? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@FSUVike said:
@MaroonBells said:
Both GBN and Roto have Josh Allen going in the top 6. Bold Prediction: Josh Allen doesn't go in the 1st round. 
Wha? How is that a bolder prediction? Allen in the top 10 is a fairly consensus view (as seen in both the GBN and Roto mocks). Would it really surprise anyone if Lamar Jackson didn't go in the 1st? 
No. You would need to design a scheme around his run/pass talents. He is a better runner than Cam, but he doesn't have the body to take that kind of pounding in the NFL IMO. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@FSUVike said:
@MaroonBells said:
Every mock I've seen has Jackson it the 1st. But Polian has gone on record saying he won't even play QB in the NFL. I agree. He's a throw a floater off your back foot guy who prefers to run first. I've got his ceiling pegged as Tyrod Taylor.

Fun fact on Key...I think he drops like Randy Gregory did...

Arden Key - DL - Tigers
One NFC Director of Scouting pointed out seven of Arden Key's 15 sacks over the last two seasons were a product of not facing off against an offensive tackle.
This is likely somewhat common, as edge rushers face tight ends, running backs and even go unblocked in some situations. Key's final season with a bit of a mess after missing a huge portion of the offseason due to shoulder surgery and taking some time away from the team. Each team will have a different comfort level with Key.

Im really wanting Billy Price. I have a feeling he wont be there for us

Quote: @Canthony said:
Im really wanting Billy Price. I have a feeling he wont be there for us

I agree...solidify the offensive line then the defensive line and depth at the cornerback position.