Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to get off this list
Atlanta,Arizona,Buffalo,Carolina,Cincinnati,Cleveland,Detroit,Houston,Jacksonville,Vikings,Chargers,Titans

What's worse, is that of that list, the following have at least achieved a Conference Championship more recently than the Vikings :

Atlanta (2)
Buffalo (4)
Carolina (2)
Cincinnati (2)
Chargers (1)
Titans (1)

When you're keeping company with Cleveland and Detroit, things aint good!

29 playoff losses most in NFL History as well

What is scary is that we are very close to number 1.

1. Detroit Lions

2. Minnesota Vikings  76

3. Washington Redskins  91

4.  Dallas Cowboys  95

. St. Louis Rams  01

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers  02

7. Chicago Bears  06

8. Arizona Cardinals  08

9.  New Orleans Saints  09

10. Green Bay Packers  10

11. New York Giants  11

12. San Francisco 49ers  12.

13. Seattle Seahawks  14

14.  Carolina Panthers  15

15.  Atlanta Falcons  16

16.  Philadelphia Eagles  17

Yeah, but this organization is in GREAT HANDS. 

Ignore the 2 playoff wins in 12 Seasons....that's spectacular! 

A humiliating loss in the NFCC game (yet AGAIN) with an historic home field SB on the line? No worries! We be's GREAT! 

It's obviously all about making sure the Wilf's salary cap is good and that the Vikings have Pro Bowl players on the team!! WINNING PLAYOFF GAMES MEANS NOTHING!!!!

Whoo-hoo!!

BTW.....WHO is the Vikings starting QB 7 months from now? As a long time Vikings fan, I don't think this an unreasonable question, given the fact that the Viking's Front Office has, between April 2011 and September 2016, Spent THREE 1st round draft picks (and 5 draft picks total) on QB's. 

Good to see you, NJ...its amazing how much better your keyboard works and your social calendar clears up after a loss...

Kinda reminds me of Jayme...another Viking fan that would come around and rip the team to pieces after a loss.  And then throw out a "Go Steelers" shout.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Good to see you, NJ...its amazing how much better your keyboard works and your social calendar clears up after a loss...
LOL! Umm, this was after a PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL LOSS, not another patented Vikings playoff choke job.

Factual statements STILL seem to ruffle your purple thong panties.

Vikings make playoffs, Vikings get humiliated in playoffs. Wash, rinse repeat. It's truly amazing that some fans still EXPECT a different result. Hope for it, wish for it? Sure, we all do. But the arrogant expectation by most on this board was comical. 

But hey, because you post 200 times a week and always see a silver lining in the perpetual dark cloud that is Viking fandom, that obviously makes you a superior fan than me. I admit the fact that you maintain blind allegience despite continued playoff futility (2 playoff wins in the 12 seasons of King Richard's Reign). Good on you, Sir! DILLY DILLY!

Lol...you amuse me...you seem to have no idea what a joke you are...your one note kazoo was played out years ago...and please don't project your apparel choices onto me...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Lol...you amuse me...you seem to have no idea what a joke you are...your one note kazoo was played out years ago...and please don't project your apparel choices onto me...
He will never give a pass when it comes to any shortcomings this team has had to make up for unless it fits his narrative. Kinda line how he said prior to this season that the team hasn't had a run to a championship game in so long and then when he realized we would be in line for a first round bye halfway through the season it went to "haven't strung 2 playoff victories together." Yet we play a backup QB for 14 games and lose our most explosive offensive weapon in week 4 and he wont give the GM any credit who brought in depth at both positions in the off-season to strengthen our roster. I guess he would have been happier if we fired Rick last year and went 8-8 with his replacement.

Sometimes people who can't be creative thinkers require everything to be laid out in front of them before they can see the other side of the argument. That or just stupid.