Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings kryptonite has been the NFC East in Conference Championship games.
1977 Cowboys,1987 Redskins,2000 Giants,2018 Eagles
2 teams from NFC South Falcons,Saints have been the other 2 out of the 6 straight losses in the NFCCG.
So do we need to hope next time we get to the NFC Championship Game it's vs the NFC West?
We made it to the Super Bowl twice in History by beating the Rams in Conference Championship games.
I just thought how crazy it is that a different team from the East has been 4 of our last 6 defeats in The NFCCG.

We beat the crap out of the Cowboys in Dallas (NFC East) in 1973 to go to Super Bowl VIII

We beat the Browns of the NFL Century Division (which includedthe NFC East Giants) to go to Super Bowl IV.

No kryptonite or curses.  Usually, we got beat by better teams or refs.  we lost to NFC West/South teams New Orleans in 2009 and Atlanta in 1998

I imagine Brady and Billicheat don't want to see anymore NFC East teams in the SB either.

Seems like we always run into teams of "destiny"

Raiders, Steelers, Dolphins, Cowboys, Redskins, Saints, Eagles...

As a kid in the 70's, Never thought Tampa, Rams, Saints, Seahawks, would have a Lombardi trophy before us.

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
We beat the crap out of the Cowboys in Dallas (NFC East) in 1973 to go to Super Bowl VIII

We beat the Browns of the NFL Century Division (which includedthe NFC East Giants) to go to Super Bowl IV.

No kryptonite or curses.  Usually, we got beat by better teams or refs.  we lost to NFC West/South teams New Orleans in 2009 and Atlanta in 1998
Yes sir I read you loud and clear Tom.lol .It's so frustrating to come so close and lose.