Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum good as gone
Or in other words, Prisco thinks he stays.  Used to read football news on CBS, seems like Prisco was wrong about everything.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/video...80970418=1

Quote: @greediron said:
Or in other words, Prisco thinks he stays.  Used to read football news on CBS, seems like Prisco was wrong about everything.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/video...80970418=1
I'm not worried about Keenum. We can always franchise him for a year or use the Transition Tag to match any contract. If we really want him over the other choices, we will retain him. 

I'm not worried about losing Keenum... because if he goes, it means we keep Teddy.  And Teddy is basically the same QB as Case is.  That said, I hope we can do even better than that.  If not, I will hope and pray that one of them can play even better than they ever have before.

Quote: @pumpf said:
I'm not worried about losing Keenum... because if he goes, it means we keep Teddy.  And Teddy is basically the same QB as Case is.  That said, I hope we can do even better than that.  If not, I will hope and pray that one of them can play even better than they ever have before.
If we fix the holes in our offensive line, both of them would play better. Case made the OLine look better than what it was with his ability to move and extend plays with his legs. 

Quote: @pumpf said:
Until Teddy puts up Case numbers, it is only speculation.

i love me some teddy but theres a damn good chance he never plays well again

The legend of Teddy is alive and well.

Thought this thread was about Case.  And more subtly about Prisco.

Quote: @kmillard said:
The legend of Teddy is alive and well.
His awesomeness is like Bigfoot.   No one's ever seen it but millions are sure it exists!