Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings hall of famer Chris Doleman to have surgery to remove brain tumor
Prayers for Chris.

Weve been dealing with the same thing in our family since Christmas,  hopefully Chris gets better news from his surgery.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Prayers for Chris.

Weve been dealing with the same thing in our family since Christmas,  hopefully Chris gets better news from his surgery.
GL with that Jimmy...I had an AVM surgically obliterated back in 06. Arterial Vein Malformation. Remember, you have the Mayo Clinic not too far away. That's the place I found peace in placing my chance for future life in. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Prayers for Chris.

GL with that Jimmy...I had an AVM surgically obliterated back in 06. Arterial Vein Malformation. Remember, you have the Mayo Clinic not too far away. That's the place I found peace in placing my chance for future life in. 
the scans were sent to several surgeons,  they all agree its not an option.  chemo and radiation to slow the growth and spread and then just enjoy the time we have left with him.  

Thats a tough one Jimmy - sorry you guys are going through that. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Thats a tough one Jimmy - sorry you guys are going through that. 
Thanks bud.

Prayers for Chris.

Wow, thoughts are definitely with you Jimmy.

Thoughts are with Chris at this time.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Prayers for Chris.

Wow, thoughts are definitely with you Jimmy.
Thank you.

Prayers for Chris.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this time. Sending positive and healing vibes. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Prayers for Chris.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this time. Sending positive and healing vibes. 
Thank you.