Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason to love BRob

Click on the picture for his statement.

Vikergirl, i clicked on the picture for his statement, but it didn't work, regardless, he loves his Vikings & no matter what happens as he goes back to Texas this off-season, Minnesota is his second home. He knows that.....Smile

Thanks for sharing VG! That was awesome.

Brob IS a Viking through and through. Skol!

Quote: @MNWILD said:
Vikergirl, i clicked on the picture for his statement, but it didn't work, regardless, he loves his Vikings & no matter what happens as he goes back to Texas this off-season, Minnesota is his second home. He knows that.....Smile
Here you go:

brianrobison96Been trying to gather my thoughts and emotions to say what I need to say.....
Well this has been one great ride this year. It still hurts very much so and it’s hard to talk about or even think about how close we were. Even though we weren’t able to accomplish our final goal there are so many good things that created memories for a lifetime this season. 
Number 1, I want to thank God for the opportunities, the people and the gift of eternal life that I have.
Number 2, I want to thank my family, friends, and everyone else who has supported me so graciously. •••2a••• thank you to the fishing world for showing such amazing support throughout this season 
Number 3, I want to thank the @vikings organization for putting together such an amazing Team and the opportunity to be here for it. Thank you to my teammates for putting up with me and being an extension of my family! I’d go into “battle” with you anyway!
Number 4, I want to thank the Viking fans for being in full force this year and showing us so much support. I’m sorry we didn’t get it done for y’all this year as you deserve to be called champions.
Last and definitely not least, I want to thank my wife and kids. You make it easy to go fight everyday for me to go out and strive for more. Y’all are my why and my everything for being who I am and doing what I do. I love y’all.
No one knows what the future holds, but one thing I know is I’ll cherish this season not only for the wins and losses, but for the men and women I shared it with.

Thank you Vikergirl, for posting this! I hope BRob comes back for at least 1 more year.

class all the way.  the once and future Viking!