Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Zimmer said Elflein's injury is serious
Replying to @GoesslingStrib
Mike Zimmer said Elflein's injury is "serious," but wouldn't elaborate when asked what it was.

Great...insult to injury. 

Well that sucks.

Well that’s just fucking great

Splendid

55m
Pat Elflein leaves the Vikings locker room with a boot on his left foot and on crutches. He was taken off the sideline on a cart in the second half. espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

What a great season he had, really anchored that line. Tough to do for a rookie.
Sad this had to end his year.  

Prayers up up for a Hell of a Viking.  Expect lots of great things in the future

I thought it was reported as an ankle injury during the game....hoping its not an achillies because I'm pretty sure he got rolled from behind.

Of course it is. Son of a bitch.

Zimmer shouldnt be saying things like this in public. Serves absolutely NO purpose. Just another indication he is out of his depth as a HC. He's best as a DC. 

I like Zim as a coach, just not as a HC. He was schooled in these playoffs by Payton and Pederson and lucked into a win on a MIRACLE play that really was not deserved.

P.S. Spielman still gotta go. 12 years and 2 home playoff wins ain't good enough for a team that claims to have championship asperations. A team has to win 3-4 consecutive playoff games to win a SB. The last Vikings squad that has managed to win at least TWO playoff games? The 1987 team....That's THIRTY years ago.