Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Postgame Interview with #69 Rashod Hill
This is a gracious and funny guy.  I hope you will watch him and get to know him.  He talked for 5 minutes, because, seemingly, no one interviews him.  Good guy

That was entertaining...  I've seen him a number of times in Brian's "96 Questions" segments.  Definitely a good dude and a mountain of a man.  So happy for him and all the players, you can tell they really want to finish this thing for us fans.

Let's do it!!!  Bring it HOME!!!

BOOM

seems like a really nice guy and he had a tough task today.  great interview and get ready for next week because it is going to be even tougher.

Hope he plays better next week

Quote: @kmillard said:
Hope he plays better next week
he played well against a Pro Bowler and gave an honest assssment of his play

people need to wake up and find some perspective,  he was going against one of the best LDEs in the game,  and he was also trying to block for a QB that moves around a lot,  its pretty tough to really know where to block a guy when you dont know whats going on behind you.

seems like a really good kid and I am happy to have him on my team.

Great interview Tom.  You really find some gems talking to the lesser know guys.  Very entertaining interview.

And Jimmy, some perspective yes, but man I hope he settles down a bit earlier next game.  He was playing high and Jordan was working him.  Sounds like some mutual respect tho for Jordan to say that to him.  Love seeing these guys share stuff like that.

Tom, I am still waiting for you to ask the same question that the rest of the press asks.  Seems like they can only think of one question and each person asks it a different way wanting a different answer.  Your question just make those pros look like pikers.

This is a guy that I really think is just going to get better and better. So glad we poached him from the Jags Big Grin

love this!

He's funny.  

So was his blocking on Sunday....

Potential is there I think but need him to play much better this weekend.