Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do The Packers Think

What do they think? Barn animals are sexy?  Who knows. 

Ask any Puker fan...they've never lost a game.  They either win or the refs steal it from them.

Said it before....ill say it again...

DONT CARE

Fuck the Packers and their fans. 

Had to bump this.  Stupid Cardinal fan just came up to me and said the same.  Vikings are luckiest team alive.  Told him "fuck that, don't you know football history?"

its funny I told my wife this morning.... this must be what it feels like to be a packer fan.   they win games like that about every year.

I went to the packers forum and read the thread. there are a couple who actually were cool with the Vikings winning, while some were blaming the refs for the win.

After that I decided to check out the Saints boards. There are a lot of fans bashing Williams, but more than I would have thought were saying the refs gave us the game. 

On the game thread, about three comments in there is the quote from Greg Williams about cutting off the head and a few saying Keenum isn’t an elite qb so they should hit him early and often because the refs won’t call anything.

So it seems the fans over there are just big old pieces of shit, kind of like their coaching staff. 

I will forever hate the Saints!

Oh, and Fuck Sean Payton!

Sounds like they haven't changed and they wonder why they are hated in MN