Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMFG
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@96POPS said:
Still in shock!!
I'll let you know how i feel when i wake up from this dream. It's to good to end now.
LOL Brian is slightly slower than Diggs.  But - he was the next fastest on that play. 
Lol. He just started later and was behind from the start. Lol

Quote: @96POPS said:
@A1Janitor said:
@96POPS said:
Still in shock!!
I'll let you know how i feel when i wake up from this dream. It's to good to end now.
LOL Brian is slightly slower than Diggs.  But - he was the next fastest on that play. 
Lol. He just started later and was behind from the start. Lol
LOL Maybe he was faster than Diggs!  

It's almost 9:30 and I just got home. No one really wanted to leave the stadium. It was either that or the shock which made it hard to function. I'd never met the guy sitting to the right of me before today. But at the end of the game we were hugging. There were more hugs and actual tears in our section. After all of the jumping up and down and screaming during that last play, we all just repeated "OH MY GOD!!!" about 50 times, no exaggeration. Then we just stood there as they played it on the big screens over and over and over and over. What? There needs to be an extra point. Whatever! We all finally calmed down enough but just couldn't move. I've never felt this good while being absolutely emotionally exhausted.

Then it was time to party for just a little while and enjoy the moment. When we finally left there were people still in the club ordering drinks and partying with the DJ.

What a game!

I gotta say I was quite upset with 2 minutes to go and down. Went to get another beer and my little bro tells me you gotta believe, even though I was thinking here we go once again. You know when he was going right. Don't stop believing.

Quote: @Purple Czar said:
 Smile 
Dude!! WTH you been?! 

still in shock

Quote: @Purplemachine said:
I gotta say I was quite upset with 2 minutes to go and down. Went to get another beer and my little bro tells me you gotta believe, even though I was thinking here we go once again. You know when he was going right. Don't stop believing.
After 4/10 my dauber was down...Right before the Keenum to Diggs play my buddy seated next to me says I have a feeling we're going to win this.

He was right...

Quote: @96POPS said:
Still in shock!!
Amen to that. There were shots of Brian crying on the sidelines because he was so overcome. He wasn't the only one. It was gritty but they kept fighting. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Can you Digg it? Omfg! That was absolutely amazing.
Yes I can!

Quote: @Purple Czar said:
 Smile 
Hey Czar - nice finish, eh?  Good to see you.   B)