Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Bridgewater inactive today
Kevin Seifert‏Verified account @SeifertESPN 3m3 minutes ago
More
Teddy Bridgewater is inactive today in Minnesota. If Vikings don’t trust him as a backup in the playoffs, it’s hard to imagine them installing him as their 2018 starter.
This is what I've been saying all day....the writing is on the wall if you want to read it.

na, you could see he wasnt moving quite right in the cincinati game.  dont count him out yet. 

I don't know about that. I think it gives him more time and gives Sam a shot. 

ohh noo, they are disparaging him!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Kevin Seifert‏Verified account @SeifertESPN 3m3 minutes ago
More
Teddy Bridgewater is inactive today in Minnesota. If Vikings don’t trust him as a backup in the playoffs, it’s hard to imagine them installing him as their 2018 starter.
This is what I've been saying all day....the writing is on the wall if you want to read it.
seems like a rather silly statement by Seifert, considering he had major major knee surgery, the time between now and the 2018 season, is a long time to continue the healing process. And I agree with AGR, Teddy's movements seemed tentative at best. Plus I am going to guess, that the coaching staff was more comfortable with a dinged up Teddy over Sloter as the backup. Now they are more comfortable with a less dinged up Bradford over a slightly more dinged up Bridgewater. 

Last time teddy played in key role,  Norv was oc, If Sam is close to serviceable he's a better choice at this time.  

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Last time teddy played in key role,  Norv was oc, If Sam is close to serviceable he's a better choice at this time.  
great point. teddy has essentially no playing time under schumar