Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam to dress for NO, no word on Teddy
But wait...there's more...

Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings

Updating an earlier report, Sam Bradford (I.R., knee) is expected to be active for Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Saints.
Ben Volin of the Boston Globe was the first to report that Bradford would be active, though coach Mike Zimmer remained noncommittal when the subject was brought up on Friday. "I don’t know how the Boston Globe would know because I haven’t made any decisions yet," said Zimmer. "Every question that you ask, if there’s a possibility, and there’s always a possibility of everything." Bradford hasn't seen the field since aggravating his surgically-repaired knee in Week 5. As of now, it remains unclear if Bradford will back up Case Keenum on Sunday or if the Vikes will stand pat with Teddy Bridgewater as their No. 2 quarterback.
Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press

If Case goes down ... and Teddy shits the bed ... And Sam was ready - eh.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
If Case goes down.... and Sam is still hearing footsteps.... and Teddy was ready - eh.   

the questions around Sam are just as many and just as valid as those Teddy is carrying.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
If Case goes down.... and Sam is still hearing footsteps.... and Teddy was ready - eh.   

the questions around Sam are just as many and just as valid as those Teddy is carrying.
In your opinion.  

I think it's smart seeing that it's very likely neither Bradford nor Bridgewater will be with the Vikings next season anyway.  Just play the guy who gives you the best chance in winning should Keenum get injured during the playoffs.  I don't think there's much doubt Bradford is that guy if he's healthy, leaving emotion out of it.

Yes they have yet to activate Sam which also means waiving someone to make room

Quote: @twgerber said:
So I think the real question is, "active" or "activate".

They could activate Sam, but not make him active for the game.

Quote: @greediron said:
@twgerber said:
So I think the real question is, "active" or "activate".

They could activate Sam, but not make him active for the game.
Right but they haven't activated him yet.   So he can't be active for a game until they do.

I meant, was the rumor that Sam would be activated or active.

The rumor was dressed for the game ... So both. :devil: