Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got our Divisional Playoff Tix Today!!
Quote: @KingBash said:
Make a bunch of noise!

Also, question: with us playing the highest seed and Philly playing the lowest in the divisional round, does that mean we have no way (in this round) of playing Atlanta? They’re the 6th and lowest seed so... we cannot play them, correct? 

Ideally, I’d love to play the Rams and let Carolina or NO beat up the Eagles.
This is correct, no way for us to play the Falcons in this round. It would be cool to kick their azz in the NFCCG in Minnesota though.

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
@KingBash said:
Make a bunch of noise!

Also, question: with us playing the highest seed and Philly playing the lowest in the divisional round, does that mean we have no way (in this round) of playing Atlanta? They’re the 6th and lowest seed so... we cannot play them, correct? 

Ideally, I’d love to play the Rams and let Carolina or NO beat up the Eagles.
This is correct, no way for us to play the Falcons in this round. It would be cool to kick their azz in the NFCCG in Minnesota though.
Hard to say what would be sweeter, beating the Saints or Falcons. 

That said, I think a lot of the media and NFL fans have written-off the Eagles too quickly. I have a sneaking suspicion the road to the SB will go through Philly. 

I'm surprised at ticket prices. They really aren't much more than they were for the bears game

Flying in on the 12th. First time at the new stadium. I don't plan on having a voice by the time the game is over! Sayin' I'm Stoked is an understatement! 

Quote: @Movikx said:
Flying in on the 12th. First time at the new stadium. I don't plan on having a voice by the time the game is over! Sayin' I'm Stoked is an understatement! 
[Image: 917760.jpg]