Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best wired for sound yet
BRob is a natural.  Love this edition.
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/video...0f5b740bd5

Watch him dominate his guy for the sack.  Hand placement and then discarded him like a rag doll. 

I have to say, I’m not a big fan if the “Wired for Sound” bits. I think it used to be pretty cool, but maybe those earlier guys didnt know they were wired.
But now, no matter who it is or what team it is, it seems a little forced. I don’t doubt there is a lot of heartfelt stuff in these, but sometimes ot sms a bit scripted.

BRob’s was better than a lot of what had been out there lately.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
I have to say, I’m not a big fan if the “Wired for Sound” bits. I think it used to be pretty cool, but maybe those earlier guys didnt know they were wired.
But now, no matter who it is or what team it is, it seems a little forced. I don’t doubt there is a lot of heartfelt stuff in these, but sometimes ot sms a bit scripted.

I think early on it seems a bit forced.  But once the game starts, I think they probably forget about it. 

I loved the bit with Treadwell trying to imitate his setting the hook.

Quote: @Riphawkins said:

sometimes its really obvious when they are forcing it if you watch their team mates reactions... the wired player will make a loud boisterous comment and they guys near them will give a WTF look at them,  pretty telling that the wired player is acting out of character and is playing up for the wired bit.... now Johnny Randle... that dude was just fucking crazy all the time.

The best part of that whole video was the very end when Lamarr Houston says to B-Rob, "I'm proud of you, good luck, go get you some man, make us proud man."
Love that last part, "Make us Proud." That's awesome coming from a division rival.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
The best part of that whole video was the very end when Lamarr Houston says to B-Rob, "I'm proud of you, good luck, go get you some man, make us proud man."
Love that last part, "Make us Proud." That's awesome coming from a division rival.
maybe division rivals,  but they were both longhorns.   ( i think for some guys their college allegiance is even bigger than their pro team)

Having fun and soaking it in. 

One more year!