Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPÁR 2017 - FINAL RESULTS

Papa, you mentioned that there will be VESLPAR for Wild Card Weekend (even though the Vikings aren't playing)...  did you figure out the details yet?  Need some help? 

There is no team representing the NFC North this week in the playoffs, too bad.  As the Vikings sit at home another Wild card weekend the rest of the NFC North is blowing up their coaching staffs... and they all want what the Vikings have those cheese heads just can't admit it.  Anyway it's a rarity for Velspar to be alive going into week 19, which we will at the very least.  It's time for the Vikings to heal up the o-line and the rest of the injuries and prepare for a home battle against one of the three teams (Rams, Panthers, Saints) battling it out this weekend.  Who will be the beaten up team that gets to get beat again in the house of pain?  All eyes are looking elsewhere for the NFC team that will represent them in the Superbowl, and that's just fine with me.  Who will be hoisting up the coveted VELSPAR BEER MUG?  that too remains to be seen.  Greylock is still holding on to the lead as a 4 point lead has gone back up to nearly a 20 point lead.  Brickvike, Plundering and Movikx all have a legit shot to overtake Greylock for the mug.  It will be an interesting couple of weeks, hopefully this will go on for another month.
Welcome to Week 18 of VELSPAR

JUST POSTING NOW

AND YES I NEED HELP

papa, check out the tiebreaker TOP for the Saints...it's set as a clock so time of possession can't be over 12.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
papa, check out the tiebreaker TOP for the Saints...it's set as a clock so time of possession can't be over 12.
FIXED.   THANKS! Let me know what you want for TOP and I will change it for you.

Quote: @PapaScott said:
AND YES I NEED HELP

Shoot me a PM...  I'll be happy to chip in.

I started out thinking about this weeks Velspar and started typing out my dialog only to discover it was long and wordy and then I found THIS VIDEO which summed up what I had typed. I titled this week Shock the World, after Everson Griffen's comment about shocking the world. The Vikings have been flying under the radar most of the year all the while sending "minor" shock waves throughout the league. Fueled by a dominate performance on the Defense and productive offense that has shown flashes of it's own dominance this year. But the narrative is once again dismissing the Vikings as we are told to ignore week one as this is a different New Orleans Saints. Vikings fans can't shake that nagging feeling as well. So here we sit right back at square one. The regular season is done and the Vikings find themselves at home and two steps away from the superbowl.
The Vikings must smoke the Saints first and speaking of firsts we have seen a few of those this year and this will be the Vikings first playoff game at US BANK stadium. It's time. Welcome to week 19 of Velspar.
Special thanks to WETLANDER for putting together this weeks questions and gifs I hope you enjoy it!!

I'm done for the night...  7 drinks...  Case Keenum style!!!  Dilly Dilly!!!

BOOM