Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting the wrong coach go
This game has me wondering if we are letting the wrong coach go. All the high picks on D and this is what we get when it matters. Shumur has done well with FA’s and low picks. Love Zimm, but maybe he’s just a good in season coach?  Someone help me get over this thought

If you liked Zimmer until 2 hours ago, this isn't a good question. If you doubted him throughout the year or in the past, then you can ask this question. 

Is Shurmer doing something better than Zimmer today?  I think the offense is just as bad as the defense.

Shurmer is welcome to take Keenam with his 1 TD, two picks and fumble during the championship game.  Vikes did not show up as a team today.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Vikes did not show up as a team today.
All that needs to be said. Wow. Philly was the best team all year so good on them but I did not expect to get killed. Embarrassing.

Thanks guys. Just didn’t expect the defense to struggle like this. Offense I could have seen. Must be the effects from last week. 

fuck that. zim is the right coach. just not our year. 

With the 29th pick, the Minnesota Vikings pick ...

Some guy to give stupid fans another sliver of hope. 

Nope. I don't believe getting a new head coach is a good idea. Seriously? There is work to do but that's not what is needed.

This was a bad game all around.  Bad play.  Bad luck.  Bad schemes. It just wasn't meant to happen.