Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case is on NFLN
Taking about the game and how important it is. Also asked about the big dance and his future. He sounds pretty amped up. Heis giving major love to the defense. Singled out Harrison Smith. He also talked about the Packers game.

He is so funny about it. Especially when they asked about contract talks. He said it will take care of itself. The interviewer said he got snubbed for the Pro Bowl. Case said it's about something else and he hopes to be busy during that game.

I didn't watch, but from everything I've seen, it's not hard 5o see why the team loves playing with this guy. Seems amiable, and really energetic. Also seems to be a pretty charismatic guy. Just likeable overall.

Based in what you saw in the interview, did I miss the mark?

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
I didn't watch, but from everything I've seen, it's not hard 5o see why the team loves playing with this guy. Seems amiable, and really energetic. Also seems to be a pretty charismatic guy. Just likeable overall.

Based in what you saw in the interview, did I miss the mark?
Not at all. Nailed it. He is a good guy and he is being blessed because of it. He has a fantastic energy. It's very upbeat and positive and everyone around him feeds off it. There is such a good vibe from him. It's easy to see why his teammates love him. He is incredibly humble as well.