Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford Eligible To Practice Next Week...Also Not From The Onion...
Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said Sam Bradford (knee, injured reserve) is expected to practice next week.
Placed on injured reserve prior to Week 10, Bradford will be eligible to be activated following Week 17. It is not a given that happens, but it makes sense for the Vikings to give him a look in practice to see if he is a better backup option than Teddy Bridgewater. Once Bradford practices, Minnesota will have three weeks to activate him or leave him on injured reserve.
Source: ESPN
Practice next week...3 weeks to decide...makes him eligible for...carry the one...multiply by Pi...and...OH MY...

Well, damn...sorry Wet, didn't see your thread...

Its nuts. But kind of crazy nuts in a good way. 

I wonder.....if Keenum were stinking it up for 2 quarters for some reason in a playoff game....if they'd yank him and put Bradford in? Don't want that, not looking for that: just curious. I'd love to see Case carry this water all the way to the Superbowl. 

That would be the best Case scenario...would love to see the O hit on all 12 cylinders against the Bears for 2 quarters, get Teddy a full half... 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Well, damn...sorry Wet, didn't see your thread...

No worries...
Personally, I have a hard time seeing Bradford playing any meaningful snaps this season.  I'm doubtful he even gets activated to be honest.  I guess we'll see what happens... 

Yeah, I'd bet good money he never dons the Purple again...a shame too...

You want to see something interesting. Watch week 1 again. Nothing against the horseshoe, who's been damn good, but it's pretty easy to see the difference in arm and accuracy. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
You want to see something interesting. Watch week 1 again. Nothing against the horseshoe, who's been damn good, but it's pretty easy to see the difference in arm and accuracy. 
Bradford looked like a #1 overall pick in the draft should look like: elite. His arm talent is so good. Tall and accurate. Watching him against New Orleans was almost surreal to me because I thought this is it: we are going somewhere this year with this guy at the helm. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
This. I love the horseshoe... but Bradford was playing on another plane of reality in that game. 

With Easton out and Elflein suffering with an injured shoulder, I for one don't want to see Bradford under center.  Strong accurate arm, but no mobility.  At least Keenum can move and avoid the rush, stretching a play out.