Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was just charrged with an offense At lambeau field
Total bullshit, but I'm sure once you cool down to merely boiling you'll realize you're not done with the NFL... just Packer a-holes  B)

Quote: @Nichelle said:
That's some weird stuff. Did you get kicked out of the stadium? What does "charged with an offense" mean at Lambeau? 
They pulled me aside. And started laying inti ME after some guy was calling us assholes. Apparently someone ither that security called the cops on me. Security claimed they didnt call the cops. Cops demanded my license and the licesnce of three other people with me.They then ran the license for warrants and were threatening to put me in jail. I had a very calm conversation with one of the cops explaining that I had no idea what this was about.  a Packer fan from my section approached the cop and exclaimed that I had done nothing wong. The cop and security woukd have nothing of it. But they didnt have any warrants on me and coukdn’t do shot to me so I said give me my license back. i told my crew to go back and watch the game. I went to the concessions atea, and found a PR rep and had a long co versation about what all went down. I explained my relationship with the Vikings and that I would never risk that relationship. They were puzzled as to why there was police involvement. That seemed completely out of sorts to them. I will be following up with them in the coming days. I do not want nor expect anything from them other than to say to packer administration recognize your fans are not angels. To ight they were complete and total assholes who taunted and continued to be assholes after all that transpired. Seriously disturbing.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I am fucking Done DONE!!!!!!!!! With the NFL I hipe this fuck league rots in HELL!!!! Fuck you motherfuckers threatening to put me in Jail!!!!!!!
LOL.

This will soon pass, Mr. Drunkass. Just part of the Lambeau experience.

That sucks you had such a bad experience there, Mike...  I've been to four Vikings/Packers games in Lambeau and only had a bad experience once...  And that was back in Rodger's first start against us in 2008.  The weird part was, the Packers won, but there was a group of fans behind us that were complete aholes all game...  and it ended with half empty beers raining down on me and some other Vikings fans sitting a few rows below me.  My wife actually got hit in the head with one of them. 

Pissed me off and I said I'd never go to another game there.  But I've been to two other ones since and had a good time with no issues at all. 

Drive safe, get back with friends and family, and have a Merry Christmas, Mike.  Don't let it wreck your holidays or the enjoyment of this Vikings season.  We still have unfinished business, my man...  and this Ship needs its Captain.

BOOM

I've only gone to away games / west coast for 45 years.
Never made it to one of our home games...need deeper pockets.

this happens more than you know, especially once cell phones came around and they have that "TEXT Security" thing.  People see it as a way to get rid of opposing fans. Also opposing fans are emboldened because they outnumber us, are often drunk, and if their team gets down or lose..take it out on opposing fans.

Ive had / seen nasty stuff said / done but still want to lend my voice to support the Vikings. 

The fact you were hassled means you're a true fan!  At the end of the day...we got the W...GB is out of playoff contention...and your home for Christmas

Thanks for the explanation and context Mike. That really does suck. I'd be pissed off, too. There's nothing like being accused of something and having the person in a position of authority refuse to even listen to you.

Since I have opposing team fans sitting next to me during at least half of the games at US Bank, I actually go out of my way to be nice to them. And 99% of the time we end up laughing and having a good time. There's no reason for anything else to happen. I'd like to be treated the same by fans when I visit other stadiums but it doesn't always happen. I hope your feedback gets back to the organization.

As for security and the police, unfortunately assholes sometimes wear uniforms. 

Hope you got home ok Olson...

Sucks, I've been to Lamblow a few times and had very different experience than yours. I think you caught those fuckers on the downside of their run and they aint happy. 

Fuck them...A North Title, Franchise in decline, Skol chants at Lamblow and laying a goose-egg on em to boot. That my friend is a pretty damn good football xmas in my estimation. Hug the wife, kids and doggie today!

[Image: ows_151408986540442.jpg?h=398&w=637&fit=...crop=faces]

Simple.  Worst fans in the NFL.  Absolutely bottom feeders.

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Simple.  Worst fans in the NFL.  Absolutely bottom feeders.
Olson may disagree with me, but I'd put Philly fans way lower...That wont be a place for Viking fans to visit if it comes down to that. Would love to fu king win an NFCCG there though. 

Philly was the worst I have been to.  Wouldn't go in purple there ever again.