Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarthy Noncommittal On Rodgers...I'm Not
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21798...ta-vikings

Fuck Aaron Rodgers
Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans

If Atlanta wins tonight, they'd be idiots to put Rodgers out there next Saturday night. 

Rodgers needs to be committed for making the effort to come back for that crap team and that crap coach with no real playoff hopes

Quote: @StickyBun said:
If Atlanta wins tonight, they'd be idiots to put Rodgers out there next Saturday night. 

So, we get Rodgers then with an Atlanta win...excellent...a nice Christmas present would be to see Rodgers carted off again in a meaningless game...

Might as well knock him out for NEXT season too. why not.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Might as well knock him out for NEXT season too. why not.

If I could like this more  than once I would...

When the dirty birds take care of buisness tonight i cant see Erin playing. He obviously was strugling yesterday. 

I hope he plays next Saturday.  As a matter of fact, I hope the Packers still have a shot at the playoffs when we play them.  Then, we can not only kick the snot out of them, but be the team with the final knock out punch ending their season.

Merry Christmas to all. B)

I don't see any way he skips this game, regardless of whether they can make the playoffs or not.

Quote: @comet52 said:
I don't see any way he skips this game, regardless of whether they can make the playoffs or not.
Agreed.  With his arrogance, I think he forces his way into playing.  And I certainly concur on seeing if his collar bone is really healed.