Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Breakout Player?
Keenum or Thielen?  

Equal?

Maybe some Elflein votes???

Theilen broke out last year.  Jet could be in the mix, he is running the best he ever has.  Reiff or Elf if they are eligible for that title idk.

I agree with Nodak, I was sold on Theilen after last season.

I’d say Case.

Thielen was last year's breakout player. This year is Keenum. Elflein is a close second. 

Quote: @NodakViking said:
Theilen broke out last year.  Jet could be in the mix, he is running the best he ever has.  Reiff or Elf if they are eligible for that title idk.
Adam Thielen had 4 big games last year,  this year he has been a Monster and huge weapon on 3rd downs.  After this year, the league knows who he is and RS locked up a steal.

Case, and I don't think it's even close...if Cook had been healthy for 16 games it would still be Case...IMO...

Keenum.  Lock that dude up.

out here I saw Keenum with the Rams and while he was getting trashed by fans what I saw was that his WRs weren't helping him much.  When they did get some separation, they would drop the balls.  That, and he was running for his life.  

Looks like the the game has slowed down for him this year, he's got time, seeing the field better, and his receivers are gaining separation and actually catching the balls that come their way.

Keenum totally looked the safety off on the TD pass to Diggs. He's calm in the pocket. Tough as he's one of smallest framed dudes out there. Underrated velocity when his feet are set.

Case without a doubt just trying to throw out other options.  Thielen would be in the running but he led the team in Rec last year so hard to call it a break out IMO.  JK has been a good player but more complimentary in a combo back field.

Maybe Waynes, his guys have been pretty quiet lately and the defense i really shutting down the pass.  His next step is making some plays on the ball.

Elf but so hard for a OL to be a 'breakout' player.

Yeah...Elf has been a beast as well.  LOVE that dude...when he was out front yesterday on that long play....Friggin' awesome